As DevOps Specialist you provide support to the team that is confronted with systems and infrastructure challenges on a daily basis. You work with these colleagues on improvements and think along with the business.
As a DevOps Specialist you think and work at a strategic level and determine, through a thorough analysis and financial support, technical solutions for the challenges that the customer faces. You position yourself as a link between business and technology and you are able to create a good interaction between the two.
Some possible concrete tasks can be:
- You propose business solutions.
- Advise clients and guide them with strategy, organizational and IT issues.
- Pass on your vision of technological developments to the customers and are able to deal well with a set business target.
- Being an important player in Project Management and you focus on the various aspects: costs, timing, coordination, planning and estimates.
- You work in a team for the management and development of DevOps infrastructure.
- Make configuration adjustments according to existing documentation.
- Provide support to the development team.
We are looking for a team-oriented and communicative colleague who has a solid portion of knowledge:
- Knowledge of business processes.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, OpenShift / Kubernetes, Ansible and Ansible Tower, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of RedHat OpenStack, Prometheus, ELK, Microsoft Azure, Deployment Pipelines and Git Repositories.
- Knowledge of Network technology (DNS, tcp / ip, load balancers).
In addition, you meet the following conditions:
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mentality.
- You are communicative in writing and orally and are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You have a driving license B.
We are a growing and people-oriented company within ICT consultancy. As an employee you will stay in a family atmosphere where the focus is on you, as an individual with his/her personal needs and requirements.
We are committed to long-term cooperation with our employees and customers.
In addition to our family corporate culture, we offer you the following comprehensive salary package:
- An attractive gross monthly wage.
- Meal vouchers.
- Company car + fuel card.
- Mobile phone + subscription.
- Hospitalization insurance.
- Group insurance.
- An informal working atmosphere with room for your own initiative.
- Personal attention and guidance that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself.
- The possibility to obtain certificates and strengthen your knowledge.
Would you like to find out more about why Open-Future may be a good match for you? Persuade us with your resume in a suitable format and a cover letter detailing your competencies and why you think we should hire you.