Agentless Backup for Red Hat Virtualization
Bacula Enterprise Edition has agentless integration with a high number of different hypervisors. Now, it also offers native integration and new functionality for backup and recovery of Red Hat Virtualization.
Providing image backup done outside the Red Hat Virtualization environment, the module allows Bacula to perform backup and recovery entirely independently of the hypervisor. It increases backup flexibility, efficiency and offers lower related costs for users of Red Hat Virtualization at scale. Its functionality provides the following benefits:
• Agentless backup of RHV environments
• Completely agnostic to Vdisk storage backend
• Powerful selection and exclusion mechanisms for fine control
• Transparent quiescing and snapshot creation
• Restore flexibility: to a different cluster/storage
• Restore to existing or new virtual instances
• Configuration of restored virtual machines on the fly
By the way, did you know Bacula Enterprise also includes significant extensions to its range of Cloud interoperability, adding Google Cloud and Oracle Cloud to its already-available Azure and AWS interfaces? Bacula Enterprise is one of the most flexible backup solutions in the world and now applies its especially wide range of features to Red Hat Virtualization. Download the Red Hat Virtualization datasheet now or get in touch with us for more details.